Monday, October 13, 2008

1/2 year Anniversary!

I can't believe it's been 6 wonderful months! So how did we celebrate?
- We started by going to It's Yoga. I've loved yoga for years and am trying to get Andrew into it. He knows he could use some good stretching so he was supportive in going. I used to be a member of that studio until I tore my ACL and was out of touch for a while. It's too expensive to get going with a membership again. But it was good to be back!
- We helped Dayna & Nate move out of their apartment. I was in cleaning mode & Andrew helped lift the heavy stuff.
- We then played with the girls for a few hours. It's a rare treat to have them in town so we tried maxing out their threshold of f-u-n. We went to the tumble gym! Abby had no reservations jumping off a tramp into a pit of foam.
- Went to dinner with Katie and Carras at Macaroni Grill. - And then Drew and I retired to our apartment to watch a movie on his computer.
It was a great day and an amazing weekend. Nothing beats having family in town.


7 comments:

Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

Happy 1/2!! It flies doesn't it?

breanna said...

happy 1/2 anniversary! i didn't even think about celebrating that one...opps!

amandatimoteo said...

ya'll look like marriage is doing you great!! You look so happy. I am so happy to have found you on here. Don't know if you remember me from monroe but I added you as a friend on my blog...http://amandamilton.blogspot.com

bands said...

You have not been married for half a year! Time has flown. So glad you found my blog. We need to get Helen started on one. You and Andrew look so happy, but I'm sure a little trip to the AZ would make you all even happier!

amandatimoteo said...

Hey girl, no we are not in Monroe any more. We are in Dallas, TX. Milton is getting his Ph.D here. We love it here!!! Anyways, Ashley is good. She is in Baton Rouge. I think she has a year left.

The Wright Family said...

Hey Mary! Saw your blog on the BYU site. I am glad that you and Andrew are doing good. Yall look too cute together! Hope life is treating you well!

lisalisa said...

Hi Mary! Cute Blog. Looks like you guys are having a blast! We watched the RSL game last Thursday and I was wondering if you were there! (my hubby is a huge soccer fan) Hope everything's going well for you!
-lisa