Thursday, October 23, 2008

Houston 5-- Extra day

Everyone left on Sunday except Mom and I stayed an extra day to hang with the Miss Pregno. It was a total girls day. Helen took us to the most amazing antique jewlry boutique. We got fruit smooties and lounged quite a bit too. Cutler (8 months in the womb) made himself known so we rested up most of the day. The best part of the day was seeing little Dixon go to school. He has school two days a week for 3 hours. He loves it. He runs right it and starts playing. It was neat to see how nice the school was too. They do a good job with kids. He gets a report card too that talks about what he enjoys and how much he ate ect. I wasn't surprised when they reported that he has no interest in watching movies. But he loves playing with the toy horses. He is no doubt of Abell blood.


# 1 Grandma



4 comments:

breanna said...

it looks like y'all had tons of fun! thanks for posting pictures of Helen and Dixon! i was beginning to forget what they looked like! I'll agree with you about your mom planning the vacation around the opera...i don't think it was just a coincidence!

LP & TP said...

MARY!
Your BLOG is so dang cute. I am so glad.. you have one! Now .. we can be blog buddies and I can look at your fun BLOG all the time. I hope married LIFE is going great...you and your husband are darling. WE HAVE TO KEEP in TOUCH! Trent wanted me to tell you Hi.. :) Keep me updated with everything that is going on!! Loves and MISS YOU!

Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

I love your Houston pics. Dixon is such a little cutiepie. I love the dancing photos- how cute! Reminds me of my nephew who will also start bouncing and shaking when he hears music. Looks like you had a great time. It is always the best to see family. I had no idea your family had such a passion for the Opera. I lived right by The Kennedy Center growing up and only ever went to the Nutcracker and a few other ballet's or plays there but never the Opera. Your post makes me really want to check it out sometime.

Pierce and Stacy said...

I can't believe I didn't know Helen was pregnant. How fun! You have the best family. Tell your parents hi for me.