Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our cutsie apartment...

It's been so much fun dressing our place. It's been a working progress for a couple months now but I think we're done at last. Andrew just built his last project. He's amazing! Everything in out apartment except our couches was built from flat boads and screws that came in a box. It's the most cost effective route to go. From Ikea to Walmart and BB& Beyound, we've collected quite a few project for Drew. And so effortlessly, he does it. He refers to it as "grown-up legos." In our apartment he has managed to put together, our kictchen table, chairs, book shelf, tv stand, our desks (they're really complex), the chairs that go with the desks, the space saver in the bathroom, the canopy bed stand, and the drawer set. Again, he's amazing!

I adore our room. It's bright, but I figure that it's the time to be colorful and fun before we mature to something classic... I'm just not there yet. I thought the orange pulled out the masculine feel for drew. Maybe not though; there is nothing masculine about anthro.

awhew!

Pictures of pictures! We love our lampstand! Courtney gave it to us on my birthday.


3 comments:

Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

Cute place!!! What a handyman Andrew is. We know who to call if we ever need to put something together :)

whitney said...

When can I come over?????

Pierce and Stacy said...

That first picture reminds me of moving in.. what a long process. Y'all have come a long way since then, you're apartment is adorable. I love it. Especially your HUGE bed!