Saturday, October 4, 2008

School & Work...

Andrew is swamped with school. He is taking a full load a 18 credits on top of 4 intramurals. I'm impressed with how well he has been managing his time--and how he succeeds with it all. This week he had 4 tests. Drew was so supportive of my busy work this summer; I'm trying to do the same for him right now with school. He set such a good tone for our relationship in supporting each other and "Bring(ing) it on home (by: Little Big Town)." But I'm still jobless. I have 4 interviews though next--2 here in Provo area and 2 in Salt Lake. Drew & I had virtually decided that SL wasn't best--the commute--but these are some opportunities worth looking into. I just don't know if I want to work towards being an advisor. It's a commitment with passing exams and working toward clients (couple yrs. away). Is it weird that I just want a simple hourly wage job where I have set hours? Like a secretarial job where I get experience in the internal HR stuff. If I want to go to graduate school, that is the experience I need anyways. So we'll see.

Our screensaver just popped up this pic which is what provoked this post. These are the flowers Drew gave me after starting my summer job and working long hours. He is so thoughtful and kind. I adore him!


Also, I recomend downloading the song mentioned above. Helen & Heber introduced it to us. It's explains just how it is...


2 comments:

Justin, Kelli & Estin said...

Mary Martha... When did you get married? Congratulations!!! He's a keeper looks like! I am SO happy for you! Married life is AMAZING isn't it? My blog needs some work and I don't update it as often as I should... but my link is jkeoswald.blogspot.com. Love ya! -Kelli

Rachel Ricchio said...

can i just tell you that you look so beautiful in the picture. oh my word.