Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cougar Christmas!

We thought we'd make our first Christmas a "Cougar Christmas." There is no red to be found on our tree. We wouldn't want to confuse Santa with our motives. We had such a good time decorating our first tree. I give all the credit to Drew. Yes, I was the Grinch who initially suggested that we not have a tree for the sake of time and not being around much over the holidays. But now we have it. Thanks goodness! Every Christmas, Drew's mom givea an ornimate that is symbolic of the year. It was perfectly appropriate for receive a bride and groom ornament. Additionally, it was perfect for our Cougar tree since this is where it all began. BYU, blue, white, bride, and groom all fit together so nicely.



3 comments:

Gregory said...

This bums me out that we didn't do a tree. Last year we hung an ornament on one of our potted plants . . . Next year we MUST change our ways. Our little lady will never know a Christmas without the joy of a tree. CONGRATS to you guys for LIVIN' THE DREAM!

Steve and Dayna Magleby said...

I love it! What a fun way to spice it up.

BTW- Shirt looks AWESOME on drew :)

Pierce and Stacy said...

That is too funny Mary... I was the Grinch as well. I told Pierce we weren't even going to be here and we had like 10 days to have a tree, he did it anyway and now I'm glad we have one. I love the theme.