Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"the girls"

These girls are the cutest in the world. They are always dressed amazing like like their mother. Which reminds me of something my mom said the other day while we were shopping and passing by little kids clothes... "I only wish they made clothes this cute for my size."

Being around Abby & Mollie only makes me anticipate having mine own. For the longest time all I thought about was boys boys boys. However, the past few months all I've thought about was having my little girl. I've had some tender moments thinking about my little girl. Mothers and their daughters have a specail bond. I'm not saying that moms and their sons don't. But from the view of a daughter, I need to have a similar relationship with mine own. Katie has it... & I want it!



No comments: