Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back on the road again....

This weeks work takes me to Texas. Although busy, it's been a good trip. I had a client cancel on my yesterday so I went to down town to kill some time. I remember the Alamo being bigger...either that or I've gotten a lot bigger so relatively it has gotten smaller. ha!

I flew into Houston and spent a couple days with Helen and her boys. It was nice to have an amazing dinner to come home too after a long days work there.

The gist of my day consists in going to my arranged appointments that I sceduale in the area. I just type the address in and go. There some amazing communities and quaint towns out there. It is fun to see. Tuesday's tender mercy was when I drove up on the Houston Temple without even arranging to do so. It was beautiful.

I'm headed to Austin today. It just so happens that I get to stay with my Aunt and Uncle tonight that live there. I've never been to their house so I'm excited to do so.



5 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

I've never seen the Houston Temple and I live in Texas. That is so neat! Look at all the adventures you are going on. How fun! You look great too! Love you

Chance and Angela Olson said...

awww...im sad I wasn't there to show you some fun things to do...!

Steve and Dayna said...

How neat! Work sounds more like a traveling adventure.

Brad and Lisa said...

Love the purse! Houston temple is beautimus, inside & out! I love the Science museum in Houston!

Rachel Ricchio said...

obsessed with the sweet bag!