Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shade Warehouse Sale

Been there--shopped that! I noticed this top months ago in the SHADE store and really liked it, but I haven't wanted to get new clothing--just trying to enjoy what I have. Untill, the warehouse sales came about...

I guess SHADE was sitting on too much inventory and trying to get rid of the old, so they had a warehouse sale this past weekend. I got some practical t's for $3.00. & i got the shirt and overlay sweater as seen above for my sister's bday. They're sweet and soft colors that remind me of her.


2 comments:

Steve and Dayna said...

I was SO MAD I missed this. Did they have maternity tops?

Mary Martha said...

yes. I'm so sorry to say. i wasn shopping in that section becuase no one was really over there and someone had to come over and tell me it was maternity. I should have called you. I'm osrry i didnt think to...