Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bracketology...

My mom's side of the family (The Clawson's) have a march madness challenge every year. They've been doing this for years. I think it's about 30+ people that enter every year.

I've learned it doesn't take a mastermind of the game to win our family challenge. My mom won a few years back and is fired up every year. There is something neat about seeing a female name on the winners board. It's not a girl power thing, but come on... Guys generally know and follow this stuff much more closely.

Andrew joined a subscription to ESPN's extra insights to get some more stats and 'insider's info' on teams. We better win--we're invested.

I imagine Andrew will be joining the winner's board here soon. If there is such thing as 'initiation in the family' it came last year. He didn't do so hot and my uncles rubbed it in.

These are our brackets. I have BYU loosing in the 2nd.



1 comment:

Steve and Dayna said...

I had them winning the whole thing!!!! Yeah, just so you know I'm not completely basketball disabled, I should note that it was just a joke because Steve made me feel one out so I figured with what little knowledge I have about teams I might as well spark some high hopes- a miracle really.

Too bad they lost in the first.