Sunday, March 29, 2009

I had the treat...

of meeting Nie Nie and Mr. Nielson yesterday.

For long, I've been admiring Nie's blog full of creativity, family, love, tenderness, emotion, and hope.

I wonder if one day--in the eternities--if we will be able to sit down and converse with the ones we admire from a afar. If we will be able to just bask in their goodness as we enjoy their very presence. Talk with them and learn from them--first hand. I wonder...

Every so often I think... If I could have just have 5 people at a dinner table one evening, and I could have ANYONE, who would it be? I think of this often. My table changes all the time.

As for now, Nie Nie would be there.

Nie Nie and Mr. Nielson have a special glow. They inspire me.


6 comments:

Steve and Dayna said...

tell me the story! i am so curious!

Pierce and Stacy said...

How fun! I love her blog and their story. They got in their plane crash the day of our wedding, so I've always felt we had a connection. :) I would love to meet them!

Silly Lily said...

Thanks for sharing. You always manage to find a silver lining in things, one of the reasons I adore you!

Silly Lily said...

Ok wait...Mary, this is Katie, I don't know why it says that these comments are coming from Lily?

Brad and Lisa said...

What was the circumstance of your meeting? Is she hanging in there?

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.