Sunday, March 8, 2009

A passion for fashion...

Well kinda... I like fashion but in my own type of way. I don't always move in junction with the trend. In fact, I have trouble thinking a dress is 'amazing' when it's flat out immodest. I don't have a particular designer I stand by. But this dress stood out to me in Feb.'s In Style.

The pics don't do it justice. I saw a magnified picture of the fabric and inseam that goes down the middle of the dress. If I wore it, it would be at my knee--not my ankle.

This is what I call amazing. I know just the lady to go to here in Provo that can make this wonder. A knock off I know but she's great. She made my rehearsal dinner dress and tailored it to fit perfectly.

I guess I should give the designer credit... Diance Kruger wearing Giambattista Valli. I've never heard of either but smart choice Diane and good work Giambattista!



1 comment:

Steve and Dayna said...

wow. love it too. would even make for a classy wedding dress.