Sunday, March 15, 2009

Specs...

I've been wearing contacts for years. And I even had some eyeglasses that I wore in high school. But I didn't keep my perscription lens up though in my frames. I'm ready to give it another try.

But I've been thinking for a few months that I need another pair. My eyes need a rest some times. The daily contact routine gets old...

I've decided I want these...

I used to make fun of my mom's Ray Ban collection. Now look at me.

P.S. Tiffany's released some sunglasses. I think I was the last to know. No worries... too expensive for my interstests. But still made me look twice.



2 comments:

Steve and Dayna said...

I told Steve a while ago if he is ever wondering what to get me for a gift- to get me some sweet ray ban sunglasses. preferably the Wayfarer II in black and white. Good for stylin' in the summer sun.

Amy said...

Mary Martha. It's so good to hear from you. You look great. I've been teaching at an English preschool in Taiwan since the first of January, and I plan on being here until July. It's an adventure to say the least, and I'm loving the experience. How are you? I miss running into you all over campus and dinners at the Wakefields with you two. Hope all is well.