Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Month of May...

I have a monster calendar in my office that is fairly detailed with whats up in my life. I pretty much have my work trips planned out through August.

But I just turned the page and realized everything going on in May. It's worth blogging about...

Drew and I leave for Colorado this Sunday for work (he gets to come with me!). We go straight from there to San Antonio--Angela's wedding! Then we come back to Salt lake for a couple weeks before I go to Wisconsin for 5 days. Drew will be going to NY that week for his mom's graduation. I'll be joining them that weekend straight from Wisconsin. And then I come back to work in Utah for a few days before we go to DC for Courtney's wedding.

What a month! I'm always up for an adventure...

My boss recently sent me an email with this link to sign up for a triple sky miles reward program. Basically, for a couple months time you can triple your millage when you fly.


3 comments:

bands said...

Wow. With all of that flying, I wish I had a good book to recommend. The only book I know of are nursing textbooks, so if you'd like one of those, give me a call...

bands said...

Wow. With all of that flying, I wish I had a good book to recommend. The only books I know of are nursing textbooks, so if you'd like one of those, give me a call...

The Wright Family said...

I was looking at your wedding pictures at your parents house and I must say it is so beautiful! I love the backyard!!