Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pleasant surprise...

Work keeps me so busy; I'm focused. Time flies. But every so often, I have a pleasant surprise that takes me back and I have a 'little moment.' It's a healthy break just to sit back and enjoy...

I had one today when a client call inquiring about some of our newer ribbons. She's an existing account of old but it didn't ring a bell when she said "Haute Pony" becuase I'm still learning.
She wanted me to better understand what she did to better direct her with some of our newer releases. So she refered me to her website...
The following pic took my breath away. They manufactur and sell bridals, leads, and horese ties. This was one of the many cute pictures on the site. I can appreciate this stuff. I had to take a minute to explore...


3 comments:

Steve and Dayna said...

CUTE!

Martha Abell said...

I LOVE the pretty bridles!! Do you remember the colorful one we had for Eileen? I love your blog!!! Love always, M.

Brad and Lisa said...

That is so cute! I wish they would have had this stuff when I was growing up!! But then again, Sam & Peanuts may have bucked me if I put something pink on them!

http://thehillmansion.blogspot.com