Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Eagles...

simply stated, were amazing!  From vocals, harmonicas, keyboards, guitars, banjo, and drums--they do it all.  It was unreal to see them switch off in their various parts. 

I can't say I've been crazy about the Eagles in the past--I am now--but I did grow up listening to their songs thanks to mom & dad. There were just two songs I didn't recognize though.

I'm trying to find a good read on this group.  From the pieces I've heard, they have a neat story... Around since 1971 but spilt up for 14 years. 

As close as close gets. 

Don Henley
"Desperado, why don't you come to your senses..."
Timothy Schmit
He's looking at me--promise! Then he pointed for a pose but I couldn't get it quick enough.



Joe Walsh & his crazy facial expressions
Timothy Schmit



6 comments:

whitney said...

MAR! I just got your message and want to call you back but I got a new phone and lost your number... CALL ME!!! Can't wait to see you soon!WAHOO

aprimo said...

Thanks for the awesome Timothy pics! Here's a tip for a new Eagles fan, anything you want to know about the Eagles you can find at www.eaglesfans.com

TeamWatkins said...

I am so jealous! I have been an Eagles fan as long as I can remember!

Steve and Dayna said...

my sister crystal and her husband went to that concert too!

ps. how far are you into the colombine book? i am going to definitely read it but it may have to wait until i get back out to utah as each day has been crazy with wedding and family stuff. still count me in though. i'm going to buy it next week and start reading it on the airplane on my way home.

Rachel Ricchio said...

WHAT?!!!! You didn't tell me you went to their concert!!!!!!! I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! and ps. are you visiting WHITNEY?! what?! that's so not fair!!!

Dayna said...

you are going to have to send me those pictures!!!! way fun night!