Tuesday, May 26, 2009

If ever OR when ever...

I have the space, I will hopefully have a craft room. I imagine Andrew will be supportive of a place to store my little 'stuff'.' I have plenty of it.

I'm crazy about antique card catalogs. Remember using these? And then with my kids I can say, "We used to use these growing up to find our books."

I wouldn't have trouble filling something like this up. I have plenty of crafting nick nacks that would love a home like this... stamps, paper clips, brads, eyelets, staples, tape, tacks, buttons, cutting tools, adhesives, yarn, ribbon, business cards, rhinestones, rubber bands, hair ties, clips, glasses, pens, mounted stamps, beads... you get my drift.

I bet you could use one too...



I got this photo off Jeri's organization site.  


3 comments:

Steve and Dayna said...

what a creative idea!!

Julianne said...

very cute! And yes, funny how what we grew up with is suddenly "antique". Scary thought.

breanna said...

i'm am obsessed with those too! i will definitely have one, maybe2, when i know i won't ever have to move again!