Monday, May 25, 2009

Lovely Le Creuset...

At wedding registry time, I decided on the red Le Creuset and pretty much made all other kitchen decisions from there. So my kitchen is completely red--with a little anthropology spunk might I add.  But after a walk through Macy's the other day, I've decided Martha Stewart's blue would integrate perfectly. The Le Creuset baby blue, looking like teal, isn't my favorite. But I love Martha Stewart's cast iron enameled line of the baby blue shown below. I'm going to start incorporating this color in my kitchen a bit.



4 comments:

breanna said...

i agree...why stick with just one color?!

Rachel Ricchio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Ricchio said...

it is SO cute. haven't heard if it's good quality though because creuset is the verrryyy best!

Steve and Dayna said...

i love those colors together