Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My ideal vaca for relaxation...

would be this getaway. I love beach bummin' while reading a book please know. But this type of getaway to rejuvenate beats all for me. Healthy eating with a variety of yoga classes--total detox.

The closest I've come to yoga on a roof top was at my Aunt's gym in Chicago. There wasn't a class at that time I was there or I would of been all over it. So I just stood on top and stared thinking about it. Imagine a tall sky scrapper and performing yoga on the city skyline.

Here is another site that gives 10 amazing yoga retreats. Fun to explore the far off lands..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how about this? http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705301796,00.html

It combines two of the things you like the best.

Eric

Mary Martha said...

great recomendation! The link isn't shown in full right there but I found it googleing "desert news blue sky yoga"

It combines riding horses in the mountains to yoga under the wide open sky.