Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Up and coming...

Doloris Petunia is doing it for me right now. These hand made crafty necklaces are beautiful.

My cousin Kadee, by marriage, had a trunk show where she was selling her friend's new line. At first, I was unsure if I could pull it off. But I decided to try it.

I have one that I worn to Harold's graduation dinner as well as a bridal dinner. I don't think I've ever gotten so many complements in my life. Not that I need someone else's stamp of approval, but I apprecitated it.
So don't be surprised when you see these great pieces in Antro. I warned you how cute they are...

This has little butterflies all over it. It's much more casual than the rest, but I like.

OMG!

I'm into the 'go big or go home necklaces' however she has beautiful hair pieces as well. These jewels is one of the many joys of Etsy. See what new Courtney's listed here. And referance my cousin Kadee to give her props.


4 comments:

whitney said...

Love these! They are SOOO Mary. You can pull everything and anything off. Excited to see you in just a few weeks!

oh and thank you for keepin up with your blogging- it makes my days at work go a little faster

Bridget said...

Awesome Mary! Just bought a darling hair piece!!! Thanks

Heather said...

Mary Martha! Hi:)! So glad to see you blog, how fun! Love what you're up to and fun thoughts and all. Hope all is well!

Tyson and Heather said...

Mary Martha! Hi:)! So glad to see you blog, how fun! Love what you're up to and fun thoughts and all. Hope all is well!