Sunday, May 24, 2009

Why is it...

that the shape of bottle water plays such an intergate roll in the experience and enjoyment of such a mundane task we take part in daily? Water is water, right? I've heard it multiple times over. The textbooks have taught me that I'm victimized by the marketing targets such as these. I concur.

But it is what it is. And I loved snazy waters such as the ones listed below.

So I turn to she who gets glass Voss bottles delivered to her home to enjoy on a daily basis... Mom, what is it?








1 comment:

MOM said...

Yes, It is true I LOVE VOSS water in a glass bottle. It is my treat once in awhile. I like to share it with friends and family when they come over. I LOVE your blog MM! Thanks for writing so many nice things about your family. You are to our family what Voss water is to my bady---REFRESHING!!!!