Thursday, May 21, 2009

Zara Home...

Up until a few years ago, Zara was IT. Every time I ended up in a big city, I had to search for Zara. My poor mom willingly frequented multiple Zara's on our trip to Europe. I did the research and consolidated a list of the various addresses of all the Zara's in the various cities we'd be attending. Concierge would advise from there...

I still love Zara and especially appreciate them for remembering the tall folk inseams with extra long feet--size 11 flats.

But I knew I had outgrown it a bit when Zara was only a block from where I interned last summer in NYC and yet I didn't give it much time.

However, I'm very pleased to hear that they have Zara Home. Surely this has been around for a while though. I just had no idea. There are almost 250 stores. So I'm really late in discovering this goodie.

I'm really confused though... There isn't a Zara Home in the US. I could understand if there were only a few dotted about in Europe--but 250? And 12 in Mexico? I wonder...

It's probably best though.




1 comment:

Steve and Dayna said...

oooo i didn't know they had a zara home either.