Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Come what may, and love it."

was the wise council given by Elder Wirthlin a year ago. It was an inspirational talk that has replayed in my mind many times since. It's changed my approach and outlook to life really.

Drew and I are currently a apart as he pursues his internship in NYC and I plug through my job here. It's funny to see people's reaction when I tell them--they think we're crazy. The bottom line is that we feel peace about it and it seems the most logical thing to do. We're blessed to be able to meet up most weekends and take advantage of unlimited minutes. And my boss couldn't be more supportive. He supports me to go out there at any unbearable moment.

My nights are super lonely. But I have a master to do list of things to do such a spring cleaning and scrapbooking.

But I'm glad my husband is able to spend his extra hours, which are few, with his parents and sisters. I know he's taken care of. Read more about the attention he is getting here.


1 comment:

Dayna said...

mary, are you home again???? CALL ME! if you want to help us tomorrow we would LOVE IT!!!

p.s. that is my favorite talk!