Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Flower Power...

I adore these knit flower from Sundance.

Don't get me wrong, fresh flowers are special. But this color and creative touch is perfecto for my little apartment.


I can't claim discovering these. I had some friends ahh'ing over these before I saw them. When they left, I swooped in and got some. I still feel bad about it sometimes. But I noticed the other day they still have many left to confiscate. My friend noted how neat it would be to make these for a gift or something. She is the one that could. I on the other hand admire those that can do such a thing--labor of love sealed with a ton of time.


2 comments:

Mary said...

Those are so neat!

Angel D. said...

These are very cute.
Could you please email me the name of the person that made them?

spellbound_fallen_angel@hotmail.com

Thanks & I really like your blog...
-Angel