Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I can't decide about Roller Blades...

I've gone back and forth about whether or not I should get a pair.


I have great aspirations of riding them through Provo Canyon. The paved trails are amazing. I could just go--

But then when I really think about it I realize...

- I'm limited to just the summer time to really use them as I desire.
- Roller Blades would make me a funny looking--almost 7 ft tall.
- I'd rather not spend the money.
- Tons of 'what ifs' running through my head.
- & I'm trying to consolidate and not add to my stuff.

So I'm torn really. I'd love to go roller blade on a day like today. But its been 15 years and maybe it's not all what it's cracked up to be...


Love these trails

Some desirable kicks



6 comments:

Martha said...

Nay!!!

Meggera said...

No on the blades!.. Yes to a bike!

Suzie and Chadd said...

Oh I disagree..I used to roller blade up and down my neighborhood everyday after school all through elementary school and some jr. high! I know, I was a nerd...but it's so much fun and GREAT exercise too! I wanna buy a pair too and we can rollerblade together =)

Whitney Elizabeth said...

GET A PAIR!! I am dying to buy myself a pair

Rachel Ricchio said...

haha. i could totally see you riding 7 ft tall with roller blades. JK. love you. i really think you and andrew should do it. so fun.

Lorie said...

oh do it! i would come with you if i were still in utah. brandon's boss and his wife went out roller blading on a date one night. i think it brings out the kid at heart. i have this memory of getting rollerblades for christmas and spending all day skating around our court...