Saturday, August 22, 2009

At last...
Although we've been together the past couple weeks with Drew's reunion and the recent work trip, he really did just get home. I've been waiting for this long enough--2 months.

My heart goes out to our troops and their families who wait for a year +. The strength to endure that is something I can't even begin to comprehend.

Photobucket

If you look close enough you'll notice a few of the candy bars are already eaten. I was having a sugar low while making this. I couldn't resist. 


6 comments:

Rachel Ricchio said...

MAR that is ADORABLE! I love how you can use M & M's for your name!!! I bet he loved that.

Dayna said...

I'M SO GLAD HE'S HOME!!

Coral said...

you're poster board turned out soo cute!!!!love you!!

kate said...

Happy for you but we miss him here. Last night was our first night without our Drew. It was lonely. Molls balls keeps saying "boo?"

Julianne said...

what a sweet little wife you are...

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Is that the sign you made with the Cricut!??! So cute. I'm happy you two are finally reunited!