Sunday, September 27, 2009

Coat of Arms...

I've always been especially drawn to crest's. Maybe it had something to do with dreaminess of royalty when you're a little girl. A royal family always has their coat of arms that are highly revered. I started collecting patches of different coat of arms that I would find overseas--such as the Monaco Royal Family.  And when I saw the Royal Family of Great Britain's crest in the middle of their fine china, I thought I was going to die. 

& I'm drawn to Ralph Lauren--not so much for the Polo but for the Crest. That blazer with the crest I think is stunning. 

So I think Andrew and I need a Family Crest.  I could appreciate one of my own. I think Andrew and I are pretty special. We highly revere our heritage and are proud of our ancestors legacy. 

So how do I go about it? 


No, I wouldn't parade my coat of arms above my home but I did enjoy the looks of it at the Royal Palace.


We became quite familiar with this crest on our honeymoon. 

Our Relief Society crest that I cherish as well. A crest really says so much... 



1 comment:

amandatimoteo said...

Hey Mary, I love your blog. I read it all the time. I love the topics you think of. Your last blog makes me want to go to an estate sale.
I saw that you asked for my mom's blog. It is http://livinlouisiana.blogspot.com. If that does not work, go on my blog and click on the mom and dad tab. I saw you asking ashley for it on facebook.