Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thank you, Doloris Petunia...

I relayed my excitement about these fun statement necklaces here. & I wore the one you see with the big flower to the big Craft & Hobby Convention in Orlando. I got complements galore. I was among the perfect crowd for it really. Everyone is crafty in some sort of way or at least wants to be. I handed out more business cards with Courtney's name written on the back for others reference then I did hand out for my contact information.

So in preparation for a big event my company hosts in Park City once a year--where a lot of our top customers are flown out--I wanted a couple necklaces with some of our product on it to help promote it and to be able to say it was some of our things. Courtney was kind enough to make me two complementary. So I owe her a big thanks. I wasn't sure how the one on the top left could possibly work. But that is our flair that has an adhesive backing to a thematic type button (it is considered an embellishment from matching assortments of paper). But she made it super cute. And I just adore the one on the bottom left. It includes a lot of the jewel brads and pearl brads that we sell.

I thought I'd go ahead and post a pic of my collection. I just adore them...
Photobucket


7 comments:

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Whoa. Those are AWESOME!!!!!! I'm so going to make one of those with all the elements!

nichole said...

to amazing for words!!!

L&M said...

Those are super cute! We should do a craft night soon and make them :)

Dayna said...

holy cow.

you lucky lucky girl.

i want one! someday...

Dayna said...

wow those are amazing! I have seen you wear them and you pull them off great! How fun!

Brooke said...

LOVE them!!! They turned out so great! I can't wait to see you wear them :)

Diana Hulme said...

How pretty! These are so gorgeous. I'm sure you look stunning wearing them, being so tall & beautiful! I'm so glad you stopped by. :) blogs are great to keep in touch!