Thursday, September 10, 2009

Swiss Days...

Last Saturday we went to Swiss Days in Midway, UT. I've been wanting to go for years. We woke up early Saturday morning and were there by 8:00 to beat the foot traffic. We enjoyed browsing around all the vendors.

I'm convinced there are more crafty people in Utah then anywhere else. I say some really great stuff. It is amazing what people can do even just from home.
Photobucket
This lady makes some really neat soaps from home.


Polka Dot Pottery ~ Spencer makes the pottery and fires it and Ash paints it. I'm loving my new red polka dote vase in my kitchen.

Good ole Utah scones. When I moved to Utah for school, I have to admit that I had never heard of scones or fry sauce. I'm now quite aware of both I must say.


3 comments:

Dayna said...

we just missed you guys on saturday. we went to ash's booth and they said you were there earlier but had left. her and spencer have some great stuff! i got the cream and yellow utensil holder. the red polka dot stuff is so cute too. there were so many great booths that were hard to pass up.

Dayna said...

its always weird to see someone else with my name posting, I think "did I already leave a message!" Anyway, swiss days looks like so much fun! I have never heard of it! cute polka dot items, how fun you have a vase!
(and I am SO SO SO glad you have experienced scones! I hope with honey butter!)

Silly Lily said...

hahaha andrew is all about that food of course.