Monday, October 5, 2009

Another great session of General Conference...

I find myself every 6 months  saying that conference was the best ever. But this time I mean it like never before. I have the fondest memories of watching conference with my family growing up. Watching was top priority in my home . As as result, I've cultivated a love for the leaders of our church and appreciation for their words that I highly revere. I always walk away from conference motivated and recommitted to do and become better. There is so much good all around us and so much hope in our tomorrows. 

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir always adds to the occasion. Their voices are truly angelic.  This song really touched me last weekend. If I had to sum of Conference in 1 word (which is really impossible to do because it's so broad) I would do so with the word "Love." This talk especially reminds me to embrace others differences and draw nearer to God because He is love. And the more we strive to be like Him, the more we can understand his pure and perfect love. Please take the time to listen to listen to that sweet song. 
Photobucket


2 comments:

Rachel Ricchio said...

love that picture! you're so creative. ps.. my favorite song of conference was o divine redeemer. it was so haunting that it was gorgeous.

Coral said...

Conference is always life changing, but I feel like this confernece was absolutely wonderful and life changing!!I have done nothing, but ponder every talk I heard!!It was an amazing experience ESPECIALLY Elder Holland's talk!!!!