Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Twenty Gauge...

furniture is "stainless steel from a fargone American era which has been restored to its former glory." My mom let me order these for my birthday. 2 months later, they're finally here! You can custom choose your color palate and specifications. For me, it's a vintage and retro mix that I love. And it's perfect for removing clutter out of the naked eye--storage space.

I actually feel in love with the look when I was in Oklahoma visiting with a customer. I would have had a hard time placing them otherwise. 


Photobucket
Visit Twenty Gauge site here.


6 comments:

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Is that a picture of YOUR basket locker? Either way, that is freakin' awesome. I LOOOOVE the colors!

Mary Martha said...

yes! I love them!

Dayna said...

THOSE ARE GREAT!!! I seriously need those to clean up all of gabes toys and other misc. things around my house! what a great idea!

Dayna said...

I love them!!!

Whitney Elizabeth said...

How cute and fun. i need one of those for all my junk!

Lauren said...

LOVE IT! that looks perfect for a craft room :) ps. lets craft soon?