Thursday, October 22, 2009

The face of our fridge...

One of the first things I notice when I'm in someone's home/apartment is their fridge. What's on it? I'm always fascinated really--even when one chooses to leave it crisp and clean with nothing to show on it.

Our family fridge growing up always had many pictures. I looked at it constantly. & still do. 

I've gone back and forth one whether not to leave our fridge blank. But one pic after another, it's evolved. I turn it over often too. 

I'm partial to family photos, engagement pics, and photo booths. Can you tell?
Photobucket


8 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

ahhh...i love the cafe rio to go card...always gotta have that on hand. i totally miss the sweet pork salad!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

OMG - how do you know Tyler Baldwin and Sara Jayne Christiansen (now Baldwin I guess)?? SJ is my cousin. Smallll world!

Meggera said...

Umm... is that Ben in the Bridal Fair picture?... Announcement?!

Mary Martha said...

No, we just had fun goofing around...

Ana Lee said...

What a great fridge! So cute :)

beccabadger said...

I like pictures on my fridge too!

Chioma said...

I have a lot of the same engagement pictures on my fridge! Tyler and Sarah jayne.. .Lauren Nutall.. that's funny! :)

Silly Lily said...

LAME that I'm not on there Mary Martha! I have pictures of both you and Andrew on my bulletin board!