Thursday, November 19, 2009

Advanced Graphics...

is my cousin's company where they make stand up cardboard people. They were featured on the Today show this morning on NBC. So I think my cousin Todd is kind of cool.

They've sold over 40,000 New Moon characters in the past 6 weeks. Click here to see some of the different characters they make. You could get one made of yourself too if you'd like. You could bypass shipping cost and just go pick it up in Salt Lake.

For all you New Moon lovers, watch the Today clip here.

I proudly can say, I've had one made of me before. Some dear friends back home, Mrs. White and Mrs. Moore, threw a party for me when I signed to play for BYU. I guess that was my Junior year of high school--maybe my senior. Geez, I don't even remember when the signing window is any more. So Miss Donna surprised me with this massive standup of me palming the ball. If a 6'3 standup isn't big enough, they over projected my height a bit and I was 7 feet something. I loved it! Kept it in my room for years in fact until my room became the resting place for guests passing through. Multiple people commented on how creepy it was to have 7 foot tall me towering over the bed about to crash someone with the ball. Good times!


3 comments:

Rachel Ricchio said...

hahahaha. i would have LOVED to have seen that!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Way to jump on the bandwagon and make some money! I wish I would have thought of something really creative to sell from Twilight- I'd be RICH! That's so cool. And can I please have the 7 foot cut-out of you???

Mary Martha said...

They have had their business for many years. I think his dad started it actually.