Friday, November 6, 2009

Payday #2

It's just nice to feel appreciated by your customers. 

I recently received some goodies in the mail from a customer in St. Louis. Last Christmas Andrew got me the new Cricut. I've experienced my fair share of growing pains there. But what an amazing machine. Ann took the time to teach and explain some neat things last time we were together. I'm limited though with only a few free cartridges. They're super pricey. Ann recently surprised me with all sorts of things--including a much needed cord that I had accidentally thrown away on top of the sweetheart cartridge and the Christmas cartridge. I look forward to creating a bit. I'm due...

I appreciate it so much. Thanks for thinking of me...

Photobucket


1 comment:

Ana Lee said...

That is so great! I wouldn't even know what to do with one of those. I hope that one day I can learn to be a little bit more crafty :)