Friday, November 20, 2009

Gum Wall...

Seattle's gum wall, aka The Great Wall of Gum, is some sight to see. Although it is ranked one of the top 5 most germiest places in the world, we had to leave our mark. If you're in Seattle, it is worth stopping by. It's located in a fairly narrow alley in the Pine City Market.  After doing some research, I learned that this gum wall began in the early 1990's when people were waiting in line outside the theater. The theater attempted to scrape it clean a few time. Obviously, failed miserably.  

Ode to an artistic wall of gum. I enjoyed!

Photobucket







3 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

It really does look cool. But I can just feel the germs from here. I'm glad you weren't touching the wall in that picture. You look so cute btw!

Rachel Ricchio said...

eww im kind of grossed out. LOL

Danielle said...

That is so fun! It looks like your having a great time up there. Be safe getting home and I will see you tomorrow!