Friday, November 13, 2009

Coats at Mod Cloth...


A coat completes my wardrobe in the winter time. I can simply wear a comfortable tee-shit underneath, yet feel put together when wearing a coat of choice. Although Utah's winter are full of snow, it is so dry. I hardly feel the peircing cold that demands multiple layers for survival. Which is why I'm able to adore these...


Mod Cloth has a huge offering to select from. I had to narrow it down to my favorite and wanted to compare them altogether. I thought I would share...


5 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Oooh! I like the top right one, it's cute! Thanks for sharing.

Rachel Ricchio said...

oooooo mar! you're killing me! i love the white one all the way on the bottom left. it's to die for. actually i could, no lie, have them all. and i could totally see you in the military styled ones....kind of like your dark green coat that you have!

Whitney Elizabeth said...

I can see you in every one of these. I love them all! I only wish I had your collection of coats.remember how much space you took up with all your coats in the closet? EVERY GIRL'S DREAM!

Dayna said...

oh my. i checked out that website. they have THE CUTEST COATS EVER!!!

Coral said...

Oh Mary...thank you!!!!these are all soo cute!!!!can't wait to search online!!