Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Couture Evian Water...

I stopped at TJ Max the other day on a lunch break and walked out with 2 of these great glass bottles for $1.00 a piece--90% off. You can't get the full feel of the bottle by the pic but they are as tall as my forearm and have a white paint etching on the glass. I just love them. I did a bit of research and found out that this was a limited edition bottle designed by a respectable clothes designer. Aklthought, I could care less about that factor.

When you live in a non alchoholic world, you are always looking for that better alternative to say 'cheers.' I think this is the perfect fit for our upcoming celebrations...

We have plenty of reasons to celebrate with these chic waters that have to opened with a bottle opener. whew! (I don't even think I own one). Andrew is about to finish another tough semester, and I've had a full time job for over a year now.




3 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

oooh...so pretty! :)

Danielle said...

Mary....you know I love Evian! This is sooo great....great find.

Martha said...

Is it as good as a glass bottle of Voss water? xoxoxoxoxox