Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You're invited...
Want to come take a peak at what my life is all about? We're having a warehouse sale where we're actually selling to the public. Generally we're the supplier to the retail store. But we've got some overstock and slightly defected goods that you can get for super cheap. So we're open to the public.
We've got a great gift wrap line that we are discontinuing and closoing out. You can get all sorts of thematic bags, rolls, and tissue paper for nothing.
We're the king of ribbon in the creative industry and are swiming in your basic cardstock that you need to do anyting. We manufactuer pens, pens, and more pens.
So here's the deal...
Becuase you're a friend or a family, you can come this Thursday and get first dibs on all our goodies. But will you shoot me a text or give me a call when you come so I can come say 'hello.' I love getting an office break. And no, they won't be asking for your name or who you know so spread the word and join the fun you crafty Utah people you.
Photobucket


2 comments:

Suzie and Chadd said...

I love it! I'm so jealous I can't make it!!

Dayna said...

Sounds like fun! I will have to see if I can make it! (especially for the wrapping paper!)