Saturday, December 12, 2009

Whoops and hollers...

for my sister Helen and her husband Heber who just completed a 26 mile marathon in Baton Rouge. Without walking and without ear-phones, they finished together hand in hand. My sister had her second baby just 13 months ago and is still nursing above all. Helen referred to the marathon as a relief from running with the double stroller for so long. I think they are incredible and wanted to get a shout out.

Andrew's sister, Elizabeth, was just named captain of her cheer squad in Connecticut. Not only is she the cutest one out there, but she is a true leader for her team. I'm glad we got to see her perform here recently.



3 comments:

Rachel Ricchio said...

first of all helen's body is BANGIN. my word, i still can't believe she just had a baby. im sick. and drew's sister is adorable! such a good picture of them! awww i miss you like tons. truly. you're killin me with your pics because i just want to jump through the screen and give you both huge hugs.

Tsiamo said...

sooo I kinda have made running a marathon my new life long goal!! I've started a running program here w/ a bunch of my good friends and we are loving it. And yes....it is nice when you can run w/o a jogging stroller...but think of ooohh soo many extra calories burned pushing those cuties!!

Tsiamo said...

oh wow...I think I'm logged on under Chadd's email!! This is Suzie by the way =)