Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank you Shannon...

Eightcrazy Design exceeded all expectations with the recent blog design. If you are willing to be patient and wait your turn, because she is usually booked a few months out, then it is a must. Shannon was a joy to work with. She kept tweaking the design to fit my desires. There was so much more involved to the up-do than I could have even imagined. Who would have known about a favicon?

When I signed up a few months ago, all I knew is that I wanted something appealing to look at titled 'Ray of Sunshine.' My dad has called my his Sunshine as early as I can remember. And at times, the first thing I hear from my husband in the morning is "Good morning, Sunshine."

As snazzy as everything looks now (for me at least), please don't be confused. My blog isn't meant to appeal to the masses by any means. I just enjoy expressing and clinging to the good all around--and trying to be creative in the process. Having said that, I can think of no greater 'ray of sunshine' than family. I can't wait to expand mine own and post away.


4 comments:

Derek and Tania said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jylare said...

Your blog looks adorable! I love reading your posts :)

Crystal said...

LOVE IT! Your blog looks sooo good!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

WOW! Your blog is so stinkin cute lookin! If you'll be at CHA - I'll see you soon!