Friday, February 19, 2010

DIY Jewelry project

I don't usually take to DIY projects. But I really wanted to do this one with my husband. It involved wood cutting that he would enjoy. I've been wanting to display Doloris Petunia's beautiful necklace. It ended up being a far more timely process than expected. Thank goodness my uncle Eric has the skills and tools to get the precise and intricate cut required. I loved seeing him and my husabnd at work. My cousin, Gabriel, was a flawless painter.

Photobucket

The Design Sponge display that motivated me.




4 comments:

Dayna said...

wow. i love it. that is such a cool idea.

Coral said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it mary!!!!!you are so creative!!!I love you for it!

breanna said...

LOVE that and your bedding! :)

Ana Lee said...

This is so awesome! You have so many amazing ideas.