Saturday, April 3, 2010

Target & Liberty of London

Going to Minneapolis without visiting a Target is like going to Paris without walking in a Chanel. Okay, maybe a little different . But when all the magic happens at their headquarters in the area, I felt the need to pay my respects. I’m glad I did.

I’m crazy about the Liberty of London florals. You might recognize the actual Liberty of London department store as seen below. Well although the fabric makeup is different in our Target, the florals are now outsourced to us. Lovely! I just love them! The product line is so vast too. You have to hunt a bit in Target to find them because they are spread throughout the various departments, but when you come across them, you will know. The colors and patterns are so distinct. As you will see online, most everything is sold out. The stores are sparse on product now too. I can’t wait to see what comes of this. Check out the Liberty of London online at Target here.

I learned something new this last week too--no sales tax on clothes in Minnesota. Hence, the Mall of America. I thought that was interesting. So next time you make your big purchase, call it in to a store there and have them ship it. Just a thought but a bit extreme...


The notorious London store.

Photobucket


2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I love the Liberty of London Target line. Just picked up a few pieces at a Target way out of town ... the one near me sold out too quickly!

breanna said...

i LOVE it too!!! my girlies adore it too! :)