Sunday, April 4, 2010

Downtown Murals

I passed through the cutest town last week, Wadena, MN. It is a small town of about 4,000 with the neatest old down town. I always like art deco on downtown main streets. Provo has a little bit too. When I approached Wadena, I was listening to a CD that Andrew had made me before I left to keep me company. The song that was on was We Are the World. If you haven't heard it or seen the video, you must.

It was perfect for this colorful representation of the world.

Photobucket


1 comment:

Diana Hulme said...

You'd never believe it but it's actually a point & shoot camera. It's the Pentax Optio S5i, which Dan's parent's bought for him probably 4 years ago. Pretty amazing shots for a non-SLR, huh?! :) It has a macro focus option, which is what I used for the ranunculus pictures.