Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kit Clubs...

One of the things I love most about the industry I work in is the lovely kit clubs that I get to work with. I had never heard of them before I took this job, so I found them quite interesting--great concept. Essentially, the owner will produce a kit each month of a variety of colors, papers, stickers, embellishments, and so forth that match a particular theme. One can subscribe to the kit and automatically receive the carefully collected and designed layout to scrapbook with. THe club has designers who work with the product to suggest layout ideas. What a great way to stay current with beautiful releases and cut back on the clutter that this hobby tends to accompany. And if you can personally commit to staying current with the kits you receive each month, you would have a lovely scrapbook at the end of the year.

Popularity of kits are determined for the most part by how many subscribers they have. I personally love my two clients kits as seen here.


Photobucket

Above is the Magpie Club. Tara's British accent and ways are so much fun!

Below is Scrapbook Sussies. She puts together some adorable kits too--always using some of out product.






No comments: