Thursday, June 3, 2010

Decor in Connecticut...

A few rooms I adore much that I thought you might enjoy too...

It's always a treat to stay in Lilly's room. I've had a candy land dream sleeping in her bed before. No wonder, right?


This is in my sister-in-law, Katie's house. I remember buying the couch with her here. She had great vision. The girls playing around in the far room only makes the room that much magical.

This is my fav. little room where Drew grew up. The wall shutter open up to a dry erase board where you can hide a master to do list. I love this color.



3 comments:

Rachel Ricchio said...

omg im obsessed with her candy land room!!!

Dayna said...

i love the colors, the furniture, everything. she's got great taste.

Jessica (Karr) Swendsen said...

I wish I could have had the grand tour of the whole house. I saw a few rooms trying to find a bathroom that wasn't close to the front door (during the reception when people were streaming in). That house was magnificent. Probably the nicest place I've ever been to. And I LOVE that living room. Everything is put together so well, from the highback chairs, the couch, the coffee table, to the beautiful lamps and rug. A-maz-ing. Aaahhh someday......