Sunday, June 6, 2010

Football...

Andrew couldn't be better about going to an Anthro in new cites we visit. It it was fun to turn the table a bit and explore his places I've heard him talk about so much.

My lover's happy place...

Photobucket

The majority of Arsenal's gear was sold out at Lillywhites so we made the tube-treck to Arsenal's stadium to attend the official store carrying the broad spectrum of merchandise.



I had Drew in all the pics because this is his team he loves so much. I feared as well that once he starts his internship, I will have none of him during my exploration. Hence, all the photos of my lover.

Andrew is counting down the days until the world cup starts. There are advertisements all around.




5 comments:

Mari Kjar said...

AHHH!!! YOU'RE IN ENGLAND!!!!! amazing. exciting. the posts will be just that, i'm sure.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

I got some great stuff at Lilywhites including my england jersey. :) I'm sure Andrew is in heaven there and it will be so wild and fun to be there during the world cup!! Loving all these england posts!!!

beccasueellen said...

and what a great coincidence that y'all are now in such a better time zone to watch the world cup!

Dayna said...

oh lilywhites...sigh. I am so glad you are having such a good time! Stuarts house looks SO ADORABLE! I love the country in england! Have you found a place to stay yet?

Jason said...

Y'all are going to have a blast during the World Cup over there!