Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Anthropolgie...

I was excited to see the new store (it's over a yr old but I haven't seen it before so new to me) on London's Regent St . The layout of the store is amazing, as they all are. But they had really old things that came out in the US months and even years ago. Things that I have already seen marked down in the US 50%+ off. And not only are they full priced here but marked in the pound--no conversion done. That's an additional 50% markup right there. I don't think I saw anything new in the store that I haven't seen before back home. Which says a lot because you could go (not saying I do) weekly in the states and still find new treasures and new markdowns. New markdowns take place every Tuesday back home. No withdraws here though for not being able to purchase anything for anthro. I'm a big look and feel shopper. I'm drawn more to their home decor too these days. But I can't even follow the new releases. When I try to get on the website, it reroutes me to the European site. The new releases are so old it's really frustrating me. I've tried getting on the US site and there seems to be no way. Did I mention I can't even pull up the July catalog?

Photobucket

I pulled this pic off an email update I got from Antro. When I go to click though it bring me to the UK site.


1 comment:

Rachel Ricchio said...

i can only imagine your pain! i look at their catalogue all the time. hope this works . . .

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/category.jsp?popId=CLOTHES&navAction=jump&id=CLOTHES-CATALOG#/0

the coat on page 23 reminds me of totally something you would wear. can you pretty please tell me of a time that would be best to chat??? can we like gchat?? that way we have video and can do it for free :)