Monday, July 5, 2010

Royal Albert Hall surprise...

Our studio is very cozy. The kitchen sink is practically in bed with us. Very convenient... But that means we are often due for a good walk to get out and about. Last night after dinner, we headed to the park for another quick walk. We stopped at Royal Albert to view the chart of what was playing. The dearest couple was walking out and offered us their Crosby, Stills and Nash tickets. We willingly accepted and were pleased to hear an older generational favorite. We were by far the youngest there and among some hard core fans. What a beautiful hall! & we were on the 6th row from someone else's generosity. Andrew recognized about 70% of their songs. I only recognized a couple. Good times and pleasant surprises!



3 comments:

Lizzie said...

I love Royal Albert Hall! I saw the Tabernacle Choir perform there - it was truly amazing. I also love Hyde Park! Oh London.

Dayna said...

I LOVE THAT PLACE! How fun! I want to see pictures of your apartment! Also, so fun that you saw someone you kind of knew. That is fun! Good times, and her dress IS gorgeous!

oh, we would LOVE to skype anytime you want just let us know!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

The Royal Albert Hall was not far from where I lived... I bet you guys live pretty close to my london home! Great place. Love all your pics!