Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pram Alert...

Back home it's hardly possible to find these treausres. But it's totally feasible here. If you just look, they're everywhere in fact. The craigslist of London is a great place for starters. I just can't justify bringing one home for a later day though. My husband would think I'm crazy.

I saw this one for sale yesterday at a antique shop for peanuts practically. Needs a little TLC, but oh I'd love to give.

Saw this one on on Gumtree last week. I would take a packaged deal of twins and this coach any day! Could you imagine?



3 comments:

Dayna said...

Lots of people in Denmark have those. I want one so badly. I'm hoping I can convince the hubber if we go out there..... we will see.

theparkernewlyweds said...

I die for these!!! WOW you need to bring one home and I am not kidding. Did I ever tell you that I saw a pram in Salt Lake at Liberty Park of all places like a year ago. I almost ran over to the lady and asked to buy it right there hehe...

Chris and Paige Evans said...

dang those are so cute. i'm gonna start perusing the los angeles craigslist, haha.