Sunday, September 5, 2010

B-day combo...

My brother and mine bday's are only a week apart. We've been celebrating them together for a while. My parents have done a great job making them extra special full of memories. I'm pretty positive this time next year Andrew and I won't be in Utah. So this one was special at our happy place with almost 40 of the most special people in our lives.

Photobucket

My Aunt Darla made the most amazing cakes ever! It was a highlight of the night for sure. Another highlight included when Andrew's parents showed up with Lilly. I wasn't expecting Deb and Lilly to fly in as they did. Having both Andrew's fam and mine together in the same room has got to be one of the best feelings ever.

Any time my fam eats at Sundance, we request Dan to be our waiter. You should too.. & his wife teaches yoga at It's Yoga too.

Every bday Coral brings me flowers. It's so thoughtful. I love it. Just like last year.

They even have the same laugh...


I didn't get a great pic of Andrew's fam as I wished I would have. But I had to post this because of Ben's face. Ben and Laura were married a few months ago. I still think about it often.

As kind and as generous as parents could possibly be. Thanks so much!




7 comments:

jessica said...

I JUST found your blog! And it makes me so happy because I honestly just miss you so much in my life. Hope your birthday is perfect!

The LaBarberas said...

Happy belated birthday! You've always had such great classic All American style. You and your family's outfits look straight out of a Ralph Lauren ad. I hope all is well with you!

Suzie and Chadd said...

Happy BDAY!! I just love the pics of ur parents! I miss them so much! So we are pretty sure that we will be in La for Thanksgiving....u?? If so, we need to HANG =)

Dayna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like it was a great celebration with friends and family. You look beautiful. Perfect way to celebrate- at Sundance. It is a favorite of ours too.

Martha Abell said...

I loved doing the birthday dinner and I love your blog!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Cory and Lyndsey said...

Hey here's a link for you to our blog! It was so good to see you on Saturday :)

bands said...

Mary and Harold, Happy Belated Birthdays! You are so lucky to have such a beautiful family (inside and out!)! Tell everyone hi for us.