Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love Bridge...

I was walking across Isabel Bride in Seville when I saw hundreds of locks connected across. It was the neatest thing really. People had written initials on their lock and I assumed thrown their key into the river. I was wishing I had a lock to leave behind myself. Made me miss Andrew that much more. Cutsie concept that is very fitting for such a romantic town. Did more reading here and saw that there are many other bridges like this around the world.

I guess they had to be taken down just last year because it was making the bridge too heavy. I thought there were tons but not nearly as many in comparison.

This one plays with the mind a bit. Triangular relationship? Let´s just hope not a wife swap.


See the little lock holding on to the big lock. I guess that represents their baby.







4 comments:

Coral said...

LOVE this!!!!such a neat idea!!

Brett and Kymee said...

Love it!!! Your blog is making me miss Europe!!

Heather and Taylor said...

I remember seeing these thing back in Austria, so romantic! Can you please be home already? I miss you!!

Rachel Ricchio said...

they have this in florence too! i loveeee ittt. t